[rescue] Re: Re: AXi vs. Ultra 30

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue May 7 21:39:16 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 07:12:17PM -0700, Robert Novak wrote:
> Ah, okay. I'd asked about the 400mhz modules here a few weeks ago (when I
> got my first U30) and didn't hear any good news. They're still not cheap,
> so it's a non-issue for me today.

Anybody got two 300Mhz/2meg modules (for an U60) they'll trade me for a
single 360/4meg?

I like the AXi; the current sunhelp.org is one:

http://images.sunhelp.org/newohno/

Nice Tadpole 2U rackmount case, with a horizontal PCI riser card.
I've added a PCI dual-channel diff. controller since these pics were
taken, and a D1000 hangs off of it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford