[rescue] Re: No Pickup (was: MTI DAS9000 disk array)

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Tue May 7 19:42:42 CDT 2002

> > When was the last time you called Dominos to order a couple pizzas, and
> > the driver called you back later and said 'Dude, I don't feel like
> > driving all the way out there, come pick up your pizzas yourself, they're
> > ready..."
>
> But the guy didn't call you back and change his mind did he? Didn't you
> know up front the conditions of the sale (for the computer stuff)?

The transaction for the CF cards?  no, the conditions were not specified up
front, it was "we'll add the shipping charge to the auction cost after we
send it out and then bill your card."

or are you speaking of the hypothetical transaction for large computer
equipment?  If so, there was no such transaction, nor will there ever be,
because I don't buy big items from people who say 'No Pick Up'.  I refuse to
get cheated.  If you don't have the stones to stand behind your product in
person, than I'm not interested.

George