[rescue] Re: No Pickup (was: MTI DAS9000 disk array)

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Tue May 7 18:10:19 CDT 2002

No Pickup means:

1) theyre charging a "handling fee" on top of straight shipping
and or
2) theyre part-timers with a day job
and or
3) theyre paranoid, and dont want you to see all their valuable goodies and
want to steal them

OR (I agree) they know once you see the crappy condition, you'll balk.

At some point, we all have to just 'say no..' we wont buy from psycho paranoids.
The other night, I bid on one auction but not three similar, only because
I'm tired of "PAY IN 7 DAYS OR I WILL DAMN YOU TO HELL AND HAVE YOU BANNED
FROM EBAY". And I wrote the nice guy, and we agreed on a price, I bid, he
ended it early, and I mailed $ next day..

We have to reward the good guys.. the guys who are laid back, and not
paranoid, and who say what is.. thats its really this and such and
scratched and broken but I guarantee it works.

Les