[rescue] [rescue} No Pickup (was: MTI DAS9000 disk array)

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Tue May 7 14:34:48 CDT 2002

> > shipping quote out to me for that, care to let me in on how you got
> > those rates?  :)
>
> Gah, the want $217.15 to ship to me, and won't allow pickup.  If they'd
> allow pick up, I'd love to take it.  Maybe I see if they'll reconsider the
> no pick ups.

WTFO?  No pickup?  Smells bad (tm)  to me,
I can't help but get the impression that when a Seller says 'no pickup' that
it's a shady deal and they have something to hide.  Like when you show up and
see that the item is _nowhere_close_ to what they advertised, that you'll
back out of the deal...

George