[rescue] Advice on pricing offer (multi-machines)

Rodito Buan II rodito at acdlabs.com
Tue May 7 12:01:09 CDT 2002

Hello Guys,

I was wondering how much would this systems cost if I buy everything.
And if so, how much you possibly spend on these? All systems works in
good condition and was pulled from a working environment.

Iris Indigo Elan			x 2
Sun Sparc Station 10		x 1
Indigo 2				x 3
Sun Model 411			x 1
Sun Model 911			x 1
Keyboard				x 2
Mouse					x 2

He asked me to make an offer but I'm not sure how much to tell them.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rodito Buan II
jeff at buantel.com
http://my.buantel.com/

We cause accidents. --Nathaniel Borenstein"