[rescue] [ [novalug] For sale: 1800 watt room heater] (fwd)

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue May 7 11:27:54 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:36:16PM -0400, Big Endian wrote:

> Ok..  I think I"m going for it.  Does anybody know anything about
> these supplies?  I know Al Corda knows the older ones.

$400 obo?  shit, even with a borken PS it's worth a ton more than that.  i don't
know that you'll be able to find a PS for cheap though (if at all) so it might
be engineering time.  build one!

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --