[rescue] Mailing List Software

Ken Caruso ken at ipl31.net
Mon May 6 22:03:13 CDT 2002

I second mailman, I host 4 lists and it mailman makes it really easy for
the respective lists admin to have control over the lists and not bug me
:) they can admin the list through the web interface. Archiving works
flawlessly and its written in python for the most part.

If you are a qmail person ezlm works good too, however (unless some has
written web interface) list administrativa is done through shell.

Ken Caruso
kenc at seattlewireless.net
http://ken.ipl31.net

"when in doubt tell the truth" -Mark Twain