[rescue] FS: Sun SSA 114 30x4GB, SF Bay Area pickup only please

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon May 6 15:27:19 CDT 2002

Hi all,

If anyone in the San Francisco (California) bay area would like a
kick-butt deal on a Sparc Storage Array model 114, 30 x 4GB hard drives,
single optical loop, with power cord/rack-looking pieces/fiber cable,
contact me offlist. I do not have spare sbus cards for them, but the cards
are not unobtainium.

I have 1-2 of them to spare, and would love to not have to take them to
the second floor of my apartment building. Since they are a bit heavy, I
don't want to ship them (although I could be bribed, maybe).

Thus I'm offering them for pickup in Fremont California (midway between
San Jose and Oakland).