[rescue] Re: SBE/S

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon May 6 08:46:11 CDT 2002

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 10:15:30PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> > that's the second time you've put write instead of right.  i think you are
> > lying about this whole college thing.  you aren't really going are you? ;)
>
> He's going, it's just that he got a publick skool edumacashun.

hey, wait a minute, so did i!!  oh, nevermind then, it wasn't school that
taught me grammer and spelling.  it was my mom.  and she failed at the spelling
part.  but i do know my grammer. ;)

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --