[rescue] SNMP and Sun boxen

Drew Schatt schatt at schatt.com
Mon May 6 00:01:38 CDT 2002

Hi all-
	I'm not sure if this is quite the right place to ask, but
what the heck:
Does anyone know an easy way to get drive information (including
possibly utilization, wait times, space free and used) and so on,
into mrtg easily? It'd be nice to have some graphs of what space on
my systems is doing, as well as perhaps track down some trends in the
info...
	Currently, I'm using some whipped up shell scripts, and
calling them from inetd through tcpwrappers.  However, my scripts
only do drive space, and they probably could be quite improved.  Any
pointers to better ones, or suggestions would be appreciated...
	-Drew Schatt
--
Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yi BANG!
--NO TERRIER