[rescue] Nerd Desks?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun May 5 23:32:21 CDT 2002

That's why you cut a few two by fours and use them at various places...
I have one that has had 3  x 21" monitors (one of them an Apple Studio
Display) on it... it sagged a lot until I got some boards the exact
length from the bottom of the table to the floor or a bit longer on
carpet... works great.

Andrew