[rescue] Alpha Maybe?

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Sun May 5 15:21:19 CDT 2002

Hi all..
I picked up this neat little Alpha this weekend a Dec 3000/300.  I kinda
like it actually but it has this problem.  If it's cold, the scsi and
ethernet power-up tests fail.  If you turn it on and wait a half hour and
then reboot it, it works just fine from that point on, forever, until you
turn it off again.
Does anyone have an idea on what, if anything, to look for to get this
fixed?  If not, would anyone have a Dec 3000 motherboard I could prehaps
buy from them?

--
-Linc Fessenden