[rescue] Nerd Desks?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun May 5 13:58:52 CDT 2002

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 01:41:53PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I got most of mine for about $30 from Sam's Club...

THats what I used to do; now I just get Steelcase desks for around
$50 from a local office surplus place (free delivery, even!).  I've
got two; one with drawers on either side, like a "normal" desk, and
another thats the same except its just a "table" type with no
drawers except for the one in the middle right under where the keyboard
would go.

I can *sit* on these and they dont budge. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical