[rescue] Re: SBE/S

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun May 5 06:34:44 CDT 2002

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 01:14:42AM -0400, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:

> The one on the SPARCclassic and Ultra1 aren't AAUI.  They are PHY.  The
> one in the picture is AAUI.

Ultra1?

/me looks over at Ultra1.

I don't see any funky, non standard jacks on the back of this machine.  I
see audio connectors, scsi port, 2 serial ports, one rj45 ethernet port,
one standard looking AUI port that lights up a standard AUI tranceiver
properly (does this mean I have 2 ethernet interfaces on this machine with
out needed to add a second one?  Not that I have any use for that here),
one stardard looking keyboard port, and one standard looking parallel port.

--
Joshua D. Boyd