[rescue] Nerd Desks?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat May 4 18:46:02 CDT 2002

I have several tables and desks for mine.

http://www.cloud9.net/~ajwdsp/mydatacenter

One is a folding table from a Rickel's hardware store, one is a door
placed over my SGI's, one is a small kiddie IKEA desk, and the main
workstation desk is an old single machine desk from my father's office.
I don't think they make single desks to hold a lab full of machines.

Andrew