[rescue] Making SS20 drive brackets

Michael Schiller schiller at zaphod.agrijag.com
Sat May 4 14:12:29 CDT 2002

Actually making the mount hold 2 drives would be pretty neat. That way only one
bracket would be needed per machine! I can't see it making it much more
expensive, and should be a fairly easy mod to make, and then would be a different
part than anything currently being sold. Actually I think that's a GREAT idea!

-Mike

--
            +------------------------------+          (/**\)
            | I'm outstanding in my field! |\        ((o  o))___
PGP fingerprint: D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74
Email: schiller at nospam.agrijag.com          http://www.agrijag.com
Voice: 304-334-3951                          FAX: 304-334-3644