[rescue] HP-UX

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Sat May 4 13:41:14 CDT 2002

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 12:19:21AM +1100, David Richmond wrote:
> I know the following question is asked every few weeks, but I just thought I
> should bring it up again :o)
>
> I've got a nice big HP9000 800 G30 sitting on the floor here doing
> absolutely nothing, and to get it working, I need a copy of hp-ux
> (preferably 11.00 as I think that's the highest supported release on
> this box).  I guess that it'd be best if it was as an iso as I'm just
> cheap (don't like paying for postage, and it's too hard to get any
> real software here in .au).

I recently made an image that apparently works in the other end.
The download speed was some 20kps to .de. (Mine's a 512/512 DSL).

I wouldn't mind knowing a download site myself. I can give this link
(private) if other sources don't come up.