[rescue] Smallest Sun 13W3 monitor

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 3 23:21:44 CDT 2002

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 12:15:45AM -0400, Michael Schiller wrote:
> Sun had a 15" monitor made by Nokia that looks real good on the IPX style
> (lunchbox) case.

You mean that uber-round fishbowl one?  I had one of those on a SS15, and
it was AWFUL.  I thought coke-bottle lenses were bad, but sheesh, this
thing was ROUND.. not just round-ish. it was a GLASS BOWL.

(Yeah, Pete, the one you gave me with that SS5, so long ago..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical