[rescue] Sun 711

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Fri May 3 02:08:29 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 00:00, Chris Byrne wrote:
> It's still in Beta, and last time I tried it I couldnt get it to work

What OS?  I think I'm still listed as a developer, though the only thing
that I wrote were a couple of perl cleanups, and the makefiles.  Jim is
still around, I can bug him and see if he can get it fixed.  There was
some issue with the way that it worked on solaris, but I'm not entirely
sure what that was.  I don't worry about the beta on this application
too much, since it's damn simple, and does what I want it to without too
much trouble, unlike some very non-beta software (Netscape, for
example).
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.