[rescue] RS/6000 370 vs 250

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 2 15:24:52 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 03:15:06PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> Are there any gotchas I should be aware of?  It's ex-government, but it's
> local government, so it might contain all the discs and memory.

Local gub'mint?  Hell, it will probably be pristine, with the root password
written on the front panel in #2 pencil, with the hostname being "bubba",
and a cornfield as the desktop background. 8-)

Oh yeah, and a can of Bud in the cup holder!

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical