[rescue] Re: IPX compatible RAM

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Thu May 2 15:07:31 CDT 2002

golly gee gosh.. never occured to me it was so generic. (but would be a
waste in a mac.. they disregard parity). maybe too tall for Indigo2, seems
like something sits right over the memory banks..I'll go look..  but your
point is very well taken...

Now, what else does HP900/735 memory go into??!! (giant 8" long things with
latches)