[rescue] Sun 711

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Thu May 2 12:20:06 CDT 2002

I am pretty sure it is actually 281MB/s.

2000*1536 x 32bit (RGBA) x 24fps

3072000 x 32bit (RGBA) x 24fps

98304000 x 24fps

2359296000 bits/s

294912000 bytes/s

288000 Kb/s

281.25 MB/s

Now strictly speaking, I don't think RGB_A_ is needed for playback, but we
need to render Alpha, so we would have to convert the files for playback,
which would be a pain.

shawn