[rescue] Sun 711

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 2 01:59:08 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 02:43:21AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > Would you recommend the PDP-11 architecture as being good to study for
> > a beginner student on computer architecture and processor workings?
>   Most definitely, yes.

Woohoo.  Just found my hardback copy of Sebesta's "PDP-11 Structured
Assembly Language Programming".

Wheee!

I think this weekend I tackle the "organize the two pickup loads full of
DEC documentation in the garage" project.  Dug up about 4' tall stack of
handbooks two days ago, and three trays of paper tapes..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical