[rescue] Re: IPX compatible RAM

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Wed May 1 23:39:11 CDT 2002

Yes.. always grab everything, as space permits. But it is slow, and pretty
much only fits these boxs. But if you ever need it.. voila! there you have
it, and it isnt like it takes up alot of space. And I think some stuff is
really going to pretty much disappear sooner or later..   But then, will
you really want to boot an IPX running SunOS 4.1.3 in 5 years ?

But hey, I've got an IPX.. I'll give you enough for a profit on 64mb kit.

501-1822
Specifications
16 MB memory module for ELC, IPX
72 pin, 80 ns