[rescue] Sun 711

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Wed May 1 18:39:27 CDT 2002

It's for playback. I think we could do something in Linux, but selling it
would be hard, since everyone knows Fusion.

OK, you got me. It is 24fps. It is for film.

I would think 32bit tiff's (possibly float), but I am not sure. He just said
300MB/s.

We know someone doing it with 2 Adaptec U160 RAID controllers, but they have
some fancy case (possibly the Fortra ones Robert Novak mentioned). I was
trying to come up with something and I immediately thought Sun 711's, but it
doesn't sound like they will work.

shawn