[rescue] FS: 4U rackmount PCs

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Mar 31 19:13:11 CST 2002

Hi folks,

I'm trying to borg a few attempted rackmount PC projects into something
pretty usable now that I'm getting DSL again... so I'm going to have a
spare machine or two in the next week or two.

Anyone interested in a 4U rackmount PC, single or dual P2-350 or P2-400,
with SCSI? May have a spare PCI RAID card for it if I get to the bottom of
the right boxes in my living room...

If interested, contact me offlist. I may end up with two of these since
I've been buying partial systems trying to get all the right parts. Also
have some slot1/72pin AT boards to spare if anyone's interested.

Thanks,
Rob