[rescue] Uses for home networks

Eric Hall jester_123 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 15:23:39 CST 2002

> On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Torquil MacCorkle III wrote:
>
> >     I am sure most of us have moderately sized(4+ computer) networks at
> > home. I am just wondering what some people do with all their power.

I use my Classic for a firewall/nat box. The Sparc 10 does email. I use
the Windows/Linux PC for ICQ, Browsing, other Windows and Linux stuff.
I use the U30 for browsing and Solaris development. The Sparc 2 and
IPX I use for NetBSD development. The SGI I^2 is a good remote display
for all the other boxes. I like to develop a little in IRIX, too.
Also have an LX, running Solaris 2.5, I don't use it much.

Eric H