[rescue] Sparc IPX's

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Sat Mar 30 16:18:32 CST 2002

BB> On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 04:04:09PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
>> As for the RAM thing - AFAIC it's blatant B.S. but one that you're probably
>> not going to get them to admit to.

BB> If these are ex-Government, its *not*.

Sad to say but I can actually believe that.  Although I can't think of how you might
be able to decode what was in RAM for any length of time.  Wear on the
electron paths?  Latent magnetic fields?  Then again what would you
get if you could?  A part of the OS in use all the time?  Only the
government would spend millions of dollars to uncover a copy of the
Windows kernel.

Mike Hebel                        mailto:nimitz at owc.net