[rescue] HP 715/80

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Sat Mar 30 11:54:33 CST 2002

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 07:41:43PM +0200, Harri Haataja wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 11:40:15AM -0500, jeff borisch wrote:
> >It just perfectly illustrates that ZDNet is a bunch of nitwits.
> > Nothing wrong with that. (-:
> Most certainly not =)

Now that I read that again. I would actually prefer ZDNet not to be a
bunch of nitwits.

--
"The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the article, then hire a
hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and fuck his dog and smash his