[rescue] Funny.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Mar 27 00:18:36 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:

> Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:37:46 -0500
> From: Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Funny.
>
>   Oh MAN what a prick.  I think we should get some people together and
> pay him a visit.
>
>   Remember the apartment scene in Pulp Fiction?  "Mind if I try a bit
> of that burger?"

Or the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back... only ...<scene of airplane
landing> <Bill and Dave show up at the door to a house in a nice
neighborhood and knock on the door> <pfy answers> bill:"Do you post on
sunhelp.org as fathum3? ...person: yeah... Bill: then Did you say and I
quote, "LOOK JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF AND TAKE YOUR LAME ASS ANSWERES AND
SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS ALONG WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS DICK" ... person: wuhl
yeah...Bill: I thought so... <Dave and Bill look at each other and nod>
...*sounds of beating and pummeling*

:-)
Andrew
"Hey Marge they have the Internet on computers now!" -- Homer Simpson

"That's Dr... Evil!  I didn't spend 12 years in evil medical school to
become Mr... Evil."
 -- Dr. Evil in Austin Powers the Spy Who Shagged Me