[rescue] Austrailan Cat-5

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Tue Mar 26 11:06:20 CST 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 12:21:47PM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > (I never saw the point of exit interviews for disgruntled employees... I had
>

> As far as I can tell, it's not much more than an opportunity for HR to
> make it APPEAR as if they care why you're leaving.

It's all about the lawyers.  They have the meeting, make some notes,
and if you ever come back later about mistreatment or whatever, they
say "gee you didn't mention it at the exit interview..." .

> Makes a nice venting session for the disgruntled, though. Finally, a
> chance to let them know what you really think.

Be sure to toss in some choice comments about the incompetence of HR
personnel and ask them to make sure that those comments are included
in their notes for future reference (evil grin) .

./patrick