[rescue] Austrailan Cat-5

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 26 11:12:52 CST 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 11:11:40AM -0500, George Adkins wrote:
> if you take an Alpha and an SGI in Australia and connect them back to back
> with a Cat-5 Crossover cable, does that qualify as a LAN Down Under?

You're fired.  Meet someone in the cafeteria for your exit interview. 8-)

(I never saw the point of exit interviews for disgruntled employees... I had
 to do one when I gave 3 days notice at Connectsouth - "Yeah, something to do
 with the fact that you hired 200 more sales people, but said that we'd have
 to "make do" with two sysadmins..")

Bill

--
Bill Bradford