[rescue] SS20 Ethernet

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Tue Mar 26 07:21:57 CST 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> Sure it wasnt a crossover cable before?  Make sure the switch port isnt
> locked to a certain setting...

I don't *think* it was. I'll check when I get home. I wonder if the
connector I was using was doing something I didn't realize.

> > Anyone got an SS20 system board for sale?
> Why not just get a SBus ethernet, if it is?

No place to put it. This machine has 4 CPUs (thus relieving me of two
sbus slots to begin with) PLUS the framebuffer daughtercard AND a TGX.
No available slots.

I've got a couple of SBUS expansion boxes, but no cables.

---sambo