[rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Mar 25 20:07:26 CST 2002

On March 25, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> >   And so did my SBC-11/21, with wires soldered to the card-edge
> > connectors to give it power.  That didn't make it an "LSI-11" instead
> > of a "PDP-11".
>
> No, but the manufacturer's original case with original label certainly does.

  I agree!  And I'll agree that such a thing actually exists when I see
pictures.  Otherwise, this'll go down in the historybooks (or the list
archives) as yet another "Greg Woods is never wrong even when he's
wrong" bullshit festival.

  Moron.

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar