[rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Mar 25 16:17:32 CST 2002

[ On Monday, March 25, 2002 at 14:54:42 (-0600), Bill Bradford wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory
>
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 03:40:27PM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > Dave, you are not an authority on all things DEC any more than I am.
>
> My vote is on Dave here.

Who really cares?

> > You're showing off your USA-centric pig-headed superiority complex, big
> > time.
>
> USA-centric?  Where the hell did that come from?

It's the only plausable explanation I can think of in these specific
circumstances for Dave's inability to accept that something he doesn't
have or hasn't seen or read about really does (or at least did) exist,
even when I've explained that there may very well have been significant
differences between what he observed in the USA and what I observed here
in Canada.

It also fits in quite well with observations I've made of his past
comments and opinions.

If he refuses to believe there was such as machine, yet there was, and
when the obvious difference in our locations may account for his
beliefs, then his refusal to accept this explanation is the deciding
factor in my choice of words to chide him with.

--
								Greg A. Woods