[rescue] Re: FS: SGI O2 system (FOAF)

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Mar 25 15:55:41 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 nick at snowman.net wrote:

> Erm... heh.................... What are you smokeing (or what is he
> smokeing as the case may be) and where can I get some?

You're smoking typo turds it looks like...

I have no idea how far off reality the guy is. I saw a couple on ebay
(that didn't sell, fwiw) in the $750-900 range... so I figured it wasn't
insane (not like a $2000 SS2 or anything). If someone's interested in
haggling with the guy, drop me an email offlist and I'll put you in touch.
If not, just let it go.

--Rob