[rescue] Need RS/6000 Parts??

Darryl Barile dbarile at interserv.com
Mon Mar 25 13:48:20 CST 2002

I continue to sort through the Chaos here and
came across a RS/6000 320 faceplate.

I started to throw it to the curb this morning but then
remember in the back of my senile mind a thread here
about them.

So if you need a 320 faceplate in excellent condition
contact me off list. I'll send it to you.

dbarile at interserv.com

(It may have been a thread about how bad they are
so if it was please ignore me.)

I'll be cleaning out some more RS/6000 stuff later.
390
397
340
580

I always like to give the sun list first dibs on any thing
prior to the curb

Thanks
Darryl

"Don't tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do...
..... and let them surprise you with their results."

George Patton