PDP11 party (WAS)RE: [rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memor y

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 25 09:10:09 CST 2002

Would sleeping space be available?

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Brian Hechinger [mailto:wonko at arkham.ws]
~ Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 4:52 AM
~ To: rescue at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory
~
~ speaking of which, i really want to get the PDP-11/34
~ running.  right after i
~ get the Onyx fired up of course, but would anyone be
~ interested in a PDP-11
~ party?  sit around, drink beer, tinker with old computers.
~ get the /83 running
~ while we're at it.  i need to do something to motivate me
~ into finishing getting
~ everything setup at my place.  too many distractions.  anyone?
~
~ -brian
~
~ --
~ "Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)