[rescue] Thoughts on system noise...

Jeremy Towers jeremy.towers at btopenworld.com
Mon Mar 25 05:10:12 CST 2002

I have a set of headphones like this, called Noise Buster Extreme,
bought from the Sharper Image, and they don't do much for fan noise in a
home environment.

They do cut down on air conditioner noise and make big computer rooms
quite bearable.

They are GREAT on aeroplanes -  especially if you watch the movies

The microphones are inside the speaker cavity, on the ear side.

Regards

Jeremy