[rescue] Slightly OT - Visuals

Torquil MacCorkle III torquil at rockbridge.net
Sun Mar 24 21:42:47 CST 2002

Hi,

    Well, extreme boredom struck and I seem to have drawn the first 3
characters. I apologize for the dirtyness. If you guys like it I could draw
the rest and maybe a few of us could collaborate to make an actual comic
series.

Or maybe it will be discarded as "drawn by a kindergartener" and will never
see the light of day... :)

Here it is at: http://dante.terrabox.com/~mac/slightlyot.jpg