[rescue] Re: SuperWorkstation 2

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Sun Mar 24 15:39:56 CST 2002

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Robert Novak wrote:

> Yeah, those are pretty crappy. :)

Actually considering they were taken with an infrared security camera they
aren't too bad :-)

> I think this is a SPARCstation 2 clone... I've seen SuperWorkstation SS2
> and SS10 clones around here. Easy way to tell, of course is MBUS slots
> mean it's not a SS2 :) A google search for "sparc superworkstation" or
> 'sparc "super workstation"' may help out.
>
> Oddly, one of the web matches for it might just be your web page.
> http://members.aol.com/lfessen106/ ? Looks like all the info you'd
> practically need is already there. What else did you want to know?

Yeah that's one of mine, I just don't have any way to check accuracy olf
the info there because I can't find any other resources for it.  I am
interested to know if anyone else has ever used one..

--
-Linc Fessenden