[rescue] SuperWorkstation 2

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Sun Mar 24 15:15:38 CST 2002

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Adam Kropelin wrote:

I have had this machine for a long time - in fact it was one of the very
first sparcstations I ever had, and I really like it.  Problem is it was
given to me and I have absolutely no information about it
whatsoever.  Can someone help ID this thing for me and give me some info
on it?  Has anyone ever seen / worked with one of these before?
The only identifying mark on the entire thing is the label on the fromt
that says "Superworkstation II".  The case is entirely metal and beige in
color.  Here are some pictures (sorry they are crappy :-)
http://thelinuxlink.net/~linc/index.html

--
-Linc Fessenden