[rescue] Some people should never be let near a computer...

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Mar 24 01:29:37 CST 2002

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 05:58:23PM +1100, Robert Rose wrote:
<snip>

> </rant>
>
> I haven't said anything to the seller yet, I'm unsure just where to start
> and how much of this (a) I should have expected and (b) is going to benefit
> me from bringing up with him. Opinions?

You shouldn't have expected anything of what you got, except maybe that RZ
thingy (but it should have been properly secured).  Well, the blu-tac might
also have been reasonable, under the category of visually flawed/dented/
scratched/other strictly surface damage.

Are you likely to benefit from bringing it up?  Not likely.  Someone who cares
so little as to send a machine like that likely doesn't give a flaming crap
what you think of him and his packing style.

--
Joshua D. Boyd