[rescue] Belkin OmniView Sun Adapter

Jeff Lawrence jlawrence at bowlersplace.com
Sat Mar 23 06:35:01 CST 2002

I use mine regularly.  Other than the inconvenience of not having full SUN
Keyboard/mouse capabilities with the PC keyboard and mouse.  It works great
for me.  I have two PCs and a Dual 300Mhz Ultra 2 on a 4 port OmniView and
one SUN Adapter.  I just bounce around between all the machines and work no
problem.

If someone need the settings on mine, I would be happy to share.

Jeff