[rescue] Am I stupid? or does NetBSD not support i386 smp?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Mar 20 03:48:29 CST 2002

On March 20, Kris Kirby wrote:
> >   I've been fucked by FreeBSD and saved by NetBSD too many times.
>
> Not trying to start a flame war; just get some insight...
>
> Could you cite a few examples? Tell a few stories?

  I could, but I won't.  That very topic turned into a huge flame war
some time ago.

  Let it suffice to say that there are people who have good luck with
FreeBSD, and I'm not one of those people.  I do rather like it,
though, in spite of that fact.  I just prefer NetBSD in general.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "Watch those lateral G's man,
St. Petersburg, FL               I've got sandwiches in my lap!" -Sridhar