[rescue] Am I stupid? or does NetBSD not support i386 smp?

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Wed Mar 20 00:22:13 CST 2002

>   So I've heard.
>
> > >   I'm sorry I don't have better answers.
> >
> > 'sokay, I'm used to it.
>
>   Thanks George.

Hey, Dave, that was pointed at the whole world, not at you specifically
(although if the shoe fits..) I have plenty of questions, but nobody seems to
have any answers.
Like, why is the slowest traffic of the day called rush hour?
why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?
why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
why does fat chance mean the same thing as slim chance?
why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
why are there drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering?
why can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance?
why are there handicap parking places in front of skating rinks?
why do we buy hot dogs packed in tens and buns packed in eights?
when dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
and...
You know that indestructible black box that is used on  airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?

Life is what you get instead of what you asked for...
- George