[rescue] webcam rig?

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Mon Mar 18 19:04:29 CST 2002

I found a program to capture images from my security cam on my mac and ftp
it to a server where I can pick it up.  I whipped up a little html and
told it to refresh the page that loads the pic..
Here's the probs....
I cannot find a way other than a little script to change the file
permissions so the pic is viewable when it's loaded.  I know this is
something stupid so please bear with me and point me to the right
direction...
Problem #2 is Netscape..  Netscape simply will *not* load the new
image..  It does the refresh just fine but loads the old image from cache
or something..  This is irritating and frustrating me...  I have switched
to Galleon for now to play with my test page, but would rather use
netscape which is my default browser.  Anyone have a clue how to get this
accomplished?

Thanks!

--
-Linc Fessenden