[rescue] WTB: Ultrix media (fwd)

Mike Meredith hmv at meredithm.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Mar 17 05:41:38 CST 2002

On Sunday 17 March 2002 03:44, you wrote:
> Im more of a famous grouse man myself, that is if I'm drinking
> blended.

I'm not that much of a whiskey drinker, but I keep a bottle of scotch
to mix with my coffee in case I'm in urgent need of something to stop
me dreaming of ripping some luser's arm off and beating them to death
with the soggy end.

My choice of scotch goes as far as avoiding no-name types (to avoid the
"genuine Scottish grapes" kind).

> I'm more likely to go for an Irish, and I love a good single
> malt  (Scots or Irish) but it tends to give me heartburn, and of

I get couple of bottles of malt (to me that's always Scots) a year, and
maybe a bottle of Irish once a year.

I'm more likely to be found drinking weird spirits ... Absinthe,
Chartreuse (the yellow kind); in fact almost anything that looks like
it might be radioactive.

> course it's a true sacrelige to mix a single malt with ANYTHING let
> alone coffee.

True enough, although commiting sacrilege is something worth doing from
time to time.