[rescue] WTB: Ultrix media (fwd)

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Mar 16 21:44:28 CST 2002

Im more of a famous grouse man myself, that is if I'm drinking blended. I'm
more likely to go for an Irish, and I love a good single malt  (Scots or
Irish) but it tends to give me heartburn, and of course it's a true
sacrelige to mix a single malt with ANYTHING let alone coffee.

There is of course the one exception... thank you Spider Robinson... One
full measure Bushmills 16 year old three wood in finest jamaican blue
mountain with a half measure of baileys, one teaspoon of brown sugar, and
topped with fresh cream.

I SOOOOO want "the machine". That and Panther Sweat. I just want to know
what it's like.

Chris Byrne - Shared pain is lessened, shared joy is increased