[rescue] NeXTSTEP 3.2

James L. Rice jrice at texoma.net
Sat Mar 16 13:48:38 CST 2002

Does anyone on the list have a copy of NeXT Version 3.2 for black
hardware. I have several copies of 3.0 and 3.3 but no copy of 3.2.  I'm
trying to get 3.3 on my object.station and I've found that there is a
bios issue with 3.3 and the object.station and 3.0 doesn't support intel
hardware.  If I get 3.2 installed, I can update to 3.3, but I need some
3.2 CD's  to install first.  I'm looking on ebay but thought I might
check with a you guys first.

James
http://home.texoma.net/~jrice/classiccomp2.html
You mean you're supposed to read the manual first?